Amazing!!!!!! wedding Photographer Saw More Than He Expected

My photographer fled the area after giving us the raw photos digitally but before editing our photos and giving us our wedding photo book as required in the contract.  We did our own editing in Windows Live and printed them in BrideBox and they came out wonderfully!  What a relief!
 Our photographer was very good but the one thing I regret is that he used a filter on almost every photo so many of the photos were not sharp and vibrant in color, which is what I prefer. He could have gotten better low light photos during the reception. More fun shots with bridal party. Most of ours were posed and serious.

 Could have communicated with me more prior to and after the wedding. We’ve been married for almost 2 months now and he has failed to respond to any of our correspondences regarding when we will get our pictures, or anything else at all. I almost feel like we will never hear from him and that he has stolen our money. Not even sure what to do.
 Snapped more candid photos.

 Listen to me better. I asked for specific shots that I wanted and he didn’t want to do the the day of the wedding. I got married at the Palace of Fine Arts, and I wanted pictures inside the dome and he did not want to shoot there. He could have at least said, “Okay let’s do a couple and them move here.” I also had to push for shots by some doors that he did not want to shoot and those ended up being the best pictures. Also he didn’t have many ideas, I had to tell him what to do next.

 My photographer should have spent more time with me before the wedding to go over the details for the day.  They should have used a checklist for the specific pictures I wanted them to take.

 I could name 20, but I wish he would have insisted on taking table shots so I at least had a good record of everyone at my wedding.

I wish they had gone to each table and taken pictures during dinner. They took a lot of pictures of the dance floor action, but not everyone was dancing so there are some guests I don’t have any photos of from the reception! :(

2 comments:

  1. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! CT wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... Wedding Photographers

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2016 FootFace. Site Designed by Footface Company. All Rights Reserved.